|Job Title:||Logistics Scheduler|
|Salary:||Competitive basic salary of £21,000|
|Reference:||Scheduler - CAH|
|Contact Name:||Donna Cosgrove|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2016 16:48|
H1 Care at Home Scotland Ltd provides high quality in care and support in people’s homes in Scotland. We deliver a wide range of care services, for people who require help in their daily to allow them to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
We are looking to hire two Logistics Schedulers for our Forres and Aberdeen offices to arrange and maintain schedules for Support Workers. The position offered will be 5 days a week with an out of hours on call commitment and occasional weekend work.
- Assign, manage and maintain current schedules for support workers
- Arrange schedules for workers and service users
- Arrange cover in the case of holidays and other absences
- Respond to short-term pressures yet maintaining long-term strategies
- Assess difficult issues before reaching decisions confidently
- Experience of working in a fast paced scheduling position previously is essential
- Driver's Licence
- Experience of working in a service provision environment
- Experience of using a computerised database
- Local knowledge of the Moray and Highland area
- Excellent telephone manner
Competitive basic salary of £21,000
Apply Now or call 0141 212 7908 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's