|Job Title:||Recruitment Resourcer|
|Salary:||Competitive basic salary of £21,000|
|Reference:||Resourcer - CAH|
|Contact Name:||Miriam Veals|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2016 16:46|
H1 Care at Home Scotland Ltd provides high quality in care and support in people’s homes in Scotland. We deliver a wide range of care services, for people who require help in their daily to allow them to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Resourcer to be based in our office in Nairn/Forres to source and recruit for Support Workers. As our business continues to grow we are looking for someone with previous recruitment experience who can work full time.
- Working closely with the Branch Manager to ensure recruitment activities are targeted based on the business’ needs.
- Resourcing candidates for job vacancies by phone, email, online job boards and face to face
- To actively head hunt, advertise and search CV databases and social media platforms
- Arranging and carrying out face-to-face interviews with suitable applicants
- Manage candidates through the compliance / registration process, ensuring all documentation is returned in a timely manner.
- Establishing contacts to help build the candidate database
- To network through our existing database and reactivate candidates.
- Working with the Branch Manager to introduce and deliver new marketing ideas and strategies to attract candidates
- To work closely with the Branch Manager, Compliance Manager and other team members to enable the smooth running of the service through robust recruitment and retention of workers.
- Previous resourcing experience
- Experience in a front line position within a Customer service environment
- Experience of information gathering and the interpretation of such information
- Experience within the care industry is desirable
- Local knowledge of the Moray and Highland area
- Excellent telephone manner
Apply Now or call 01309 250 609 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's