Support Worker - Elgin
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Elgin|
|Salary:||£8 - £10 per hour|
|Reference:||SW - Elgin|
|Contact Name:||Miriam Veals|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2016 15:44|
H1 Care at Home have a variety of Support Worker positions available across Elgin and the surrounding areas.
We can offer the right person excellent pay rates, paid comprehensive training, free uniform, and career progression opportunities to individuals who wish to develop further skills within the care sector.
H1 Care at Home is a specialist Home Care provider specialising in supporting those in need across the North of Scotland and due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit individuals who can make a difference to people’s lives.
The Support Worker's role can involve:
- Personal care and support to clients including washing and bathing
- Assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
- Accompanying service users in social activities
The successful Support Worker will have:
- Previous care experience is advantageous
- SVQ level 2 or 3 is desirable although no formal experience is necessary
- Willingness to travel and be able to commit to a shift pattern which includes weekends
- A full driving licence with access to your own transport
There are full time and part time hours available. Applicants must be willing to work weekends and demonstrate good levels of flexibility.
If you feel you have the special attributes of caring and compassion, showing empathy and understanding to individuals by delivering high levels of care, then apply today by sending a copy of your current CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by calling 01309 250609.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's