Support Worker - Multiple locations
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Multiple locations|
|Salary:||£16,500 plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Donna Cosgrove|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2016 16:55|
H1 Care at Home have a variety of Support Worker positions available across Alness, Invergordon, Dingwall, Elgin, Lossiemouth, Nethy Bridge and Grantown-on-Spey. (37.5 hour per week - average) The role alternates weekly, 4 days one week then 3 days the next.
We are offering a fantastic salary of £16,500 with other benefits including paid comprehensive training, free uniform, and career progression opportunities to individuals who wish to develop further skills within the care sector.
H1 Care at Home is a local Home Care provider specialising in supporting those in need across the North of Scotland. Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit individuals who can make a positive difference to people’s lives.
The Support Worker's role will involve:
- Personal care and support to clients including washing and bathing
- Assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
- Accompanying service users in social activities as per the care plan
- Attend all client calls in a timely manner.
The successful Care Worker will have:
- Previous care sector experience, and see care as a vocation, not just a job
- SVQ level 2 is desirable although no formal qualification is necessary
- Willingness to travel and be able to commit to a shift pattern which includes weekends
- A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
- Capability to deal professionally with difficult situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with other healthcare professionals and client’s families
- An organised mindset that works to agreed process and care plans.
- The ability to foster team work, responsibility, and accountability within the team of care workers they are part of
- The ability to work extra hours at last minute to cover emergency situations on occasion
- Be able to show exemplary sickness and absence record in previous roles, due to the nature of the people we look after, absence leaves the elderly and vulnerable at risk which is reportable to the Care Inspectorate and the SSSC
These roles are full time, and follow set shift patterns with additional hours as and when needed.
If you feel you have the special attributes of caring and compassion, showing empathy and delivering high levels of care, then apply today or contact me on 0141 212 7908. Alternatively text WORK to 07584 631686
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's